CBD has been known to help people and animals all over by lowering inflammation inside of the body. CBD does not get the user high but it is known to have plenty of calming and pain-relieving properties. The famous Charlottes Web CBD strain has been known to minimize seizures. CBD can be consumed as oil and does not have to be smoked. This method involves extracting the oil from plant matter. Learn what methods and equipment work better and why you should ensure your products are always lab-tested.
2 Different Methods of CBD Extraction:
- Extracting CBD oil can be done differently, although the preferred and currently most popular method involves extracting the oil via CO2 (carbon dioxide) extraction methods. This method of extraction is known to be better for the environment, is more affordable, safer to use and a purer way to achieve a CBD oil product that tops high-quality. Although, this method may prove to be pricey for the everyday consumer as state-of-the-art extraction technologies can run high in the short-term but prices iron out in the long-term.
- The second CBD extraction method involves ethanol. This liquid solvent process works without expensive equipment. Plant material is added into a container, a chosen solvent is then run through the plant matter; this extracts CBD from the actual plant. The solvent then dissipates and CBD oil becomes the final product.
*Of course, the second method is not advised for DIY; perhaps leave this process for the CBD extraction professionals that ensure your final oil products contain zero impurities.
Although, if you simply want to extract CBD oil from hemp and at the comfort of your own home, then you can easily carry out the processes. First, heat your oil base to 248 degrees F for one hour. Once you do this, you can add the plant material to the oil and bring the heat to 212 degrees F for 1-2 hours. You can use coconut, olive, or palm oil. Once this combination heats together, the chemicals inside of the plant activate and release CBD into the oil.
There are plenty of strategies and equipment components used to extract CBD oil, from zero to a ton, there is no best method; although, CO2 and ethanol extraction are currently the most popular among larger companies that can afford the equipment.
It is highly advised to speak to a medical professional, research your products, the exact equipment used, and the manufacturers in-depth before you decide to consume any products that are new to you.
Cannabis has become a craze and will continue to maintain this reputation; through evolution, we will witness how CBD’s helpful qualities continue to unravel and help lives across the entire globe. We exist to give informational knowledge that surrounds alternative approaches to life.
Helping Cannabis businesses thrive by providing the following services:
- Do it yourself SEO strategies
- Sales Funnels with paid and organic traffic
- Facebook Marketing Concepts that produce results
- SEO for the cannabis industry
- Cannabis Business Marketing Services
- Directory listings for cannabis-specific businesses